Eclectic, quirky, and sometimes edgy…this is how things look from my front porch.




Monday, January 4, 2010

Frozen Laundry

Okay, I've been cold before. I grew up in New England and New York State, for Pete's sake. I'm not one to complain about the weather In fact, I far prefer cold weather to hot weather.

However, there IS a limit. Our laundry room is off the dining room and is not insulated. I've never noticed that it was particularly frigid before. Just now, when I picked up the Tide, it wouldn't pour out, despite feeling quite heavy. I peered into the spout. It was FROZEN. That's ridiculous!

1 comment:

Debra said...

Ha! You made me run out to our (totally uninsulated)back porch to check the laundry detergent I have out there, and though it is quite sluggish, it's not actually frozen. We've been getting down to 10 degrees or colder at night and only in the teens during the day. My detergent doesn't have phosphates--maybe that's the difference. heh. Stay warm down there! :) Blessings, Debra