Eclectic, quirky, and sometimes edgy…this is how things look from my front porch.




Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Thrift Love - Goodwill Finds Part Two


The vintage picture you see here was give to me by my mother-in-law. It is beautifully sentimental and worth blowing up for a closer look. The lace dress is from Goodwill. The "plant stand" is a vintage wooden high chair. The plate, magnolia saucer, and little acorn salt and pepper shakers were both picked up at Goodwill yesterday. The bird in the plant is from the Dollar Store. Please note that we do not use the door pictured. It is a leftover from the time when my house was a two family. We have a front and a back door which we use instead.  The square tin holder for flowers came from Goodwill.  All I did was paint it white.  It reminds me of antique ceiling tiles you sometimes see in old buildings.

1 comment:

Alex M said...

My grandma had the same picture!!!